Thursday, June 30, 2011

The 17 Day Diet


I fell off the wagon and it's time to get back on!  I bet you know that feeling too.  I wake up determined and with all my tools in place.  I log in to WeightLossBuddy and enter my weight (which is going in the wrong direction).  I read through a few blogs for inspiration and by 3pm it's all in vain.  ARGHHHH.

Today I am determined.  Day #1 on The 17 Day Diet.  Have you ever heard of the 17 Day Diet?  It's a little Atkins inspired.  I like it, the only problem was that I found myself getting really hungry.  I don't like that feeling and I think I may have to tweak it to avoid that from happening again....but the idea is hey, you only have to do this for 17 days.  

Can I do it for 17 days?  

I'll be having some out of town family staying with us for a few days during this period, so that will be a true test.  Curious about the diet, or wondering how I'll do?  Stop by again cause I'll be keeping you posted.

Wish me luck!  Bye Bye Bread...we'll visit in several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment