Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sipping English Breakfast Tea

mmmmmmmmmmm.....a steamy, perfect brew.  



I was so tired this morning, I suppose I'm still recovering from a nasty cold.  After making hubbies lunch and sending him off with a steaming cup of coffee I flopped back into bed.  I set the alarm for 2 hours later.  My hopes were to send my son off with a steaming cup of coffee but instead he woke up me up saying that he was able to hear the alarm clear on the other side of the house!  He made his own coffee and put up the water for my tea.  What a good son! 

The plan for today is a hair cut!  Nothing feels as good getting your hair done!   The girl who does my hair even massages my neck and scalp....heaven!  I'm not sure men feel the same way but I know you women know what I mean.   As soon as I fold a load of clothes and get myself together I'll head over to Dad's for a visit then, hop on the bus to get my hair done.

What about those goals?  

Yesterday I did the treadmill, today I am planning on doing one of my DVD's in the evening.  I was thinking of doing the yoga one.  The instructor is Suzanne Dean and she's great!  Her cueing is dead on.  I love this DVD because she also offers modifications for different fitness levels.  I know your sure to be able to fit into one of those categories.   The modifications don't make me feel like I'm this awkward individual I just feel good about myself and that I'm able to do something good for me. Off hand I can't recall the name of the DVD but if your interested just leave me a message and I'll be happy to jot it down for you.

I'm off....keep your fingers crossed for me...I really hope I don't get stuck in the rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment