Saturday, June 4, 2011

Deciding My Day

Isn't it awesome that I live in such a wonderful place where I get to decide my day.  I love the United States of America! 


I woke up after a weird night.  I crashed on the couch and stumbled into the bedroom around 4am.  It is soooo nice having grown children.  Don't get me wrong, I loved my babies.  But now that they are grown it was really nice knowing my son is quite capable of getting himself off to work without any help from me.  I slept on!  I woke around 9am and opened the blinds.  Sunshine streaming in, deep breath .... big stretch...it feels so good to be alive! 

My tomato's are finally starting to turn red so I draped some bird netting over my few plants.  I hope that helps.  Last time I was met with nothing but frustration as each tomato became ripe the birds feasted.  I peeked out the window and all looked well.

I'm planning on a cup of ginger/lemon tea, a breakfast of egg whites and mushrooms, peppers and onions.  Then I thought I'd get some p.c. work done.  You guys should stop by WeightLossBuddy and check out some of the challenges we have going.  We are doing Dr. Oz's sugar detox.  Lots of great information and support.

I'll be working on my goals by doing an afternoon yoga routine.  And relaxing with hubby at home.  (I really could use some down time)  We will also work out menu for the week...I'll be looking forward to some input.  I really hate trying to figure it out by myself.  This is the first time we'll be working on it together.  Could be fun, could be a mistake! LOL I'll have to get back to you on it.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment