Friday, June 3, 2011

Ginger-Lemon




Is an awesome morning tea....While morning is my favorite time, it also works great to settle your stomach after dinner.



This morning was another hectic one.  We had to run over to the Dr.'s office.  My honey had a little spot of basal cell carcinoma removed. It was scary...it was the C word.  Not really a word I think anyone at anytime is comfortable with.  It really didn't look like anything bad, so when in doubt have it checked out!  The check up went well.  Dr. is happy with the progress and gave us a few follow up directions and he'll check him out in another 6 weeks. 

After that we ran over to Honey's job and dropped off some paper work and swung by Lowe's.  We purchased some carpeting for 2 bedrooms.  I have mentioned that my oldest has moved out.  We are redoing his room as a guest/hobby room.   While getting the new carpeting we also are getting carpeting for my younger son's room.  It's a really pretty grey.  I'm happy about it.  Speaking of Lowe's they are having a sale on the stain master carpeting.  Free installation....check it out.

Goals update: I did pretty well with my food.  I did better with portion size than I did with choices.  I didn't do any exercise.  I'm determined to get in some yoga time.  That will be tomorrow's mission.

Anyone watching the Casey Anthony trial?  I've been spending too much time watching it.

Enjoy a cup of tea -

1 comment: