Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Frustrated!

I was looking for a picture that reflected how I am feeling and this captured it perfectly.  It's more of a sad frustration.  I was going to tell you how the scale betrayed me but it wasn't the scale that betrayed me at all.  It's totally my fault.

I lost weight and felt great!  My clothes felt awesome and I had renewed confidence.  So...I ate the Chinese take out.  Then we had pizza one night.  I didn't write down what I had because I had this thing licked I was on the losing track.

Wrong wrong wrong....I was sooooo wrong.  Here is the thing that really gets me.  I've done this before.  It's this vicious circle.  I will cut myself a little slack in saying that I caught myself before it became epic.  (small consolation...but still a consolation.)

So, where do I go from here?   My plan is to just do my best to get back to it.  I exercised several days this week.  I've been avoiding most bad foods and am getting back to drinking more water.  Feeling disappointed in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment